Proposal: Videographer/ Film Maker £2500Posted on 05-01-2021 by Maria Hughes
Birmingham LGBT | Videographer/Film Maker
FEE: £2500 (including materials and research time)
We are looking to commission a videographer/film-director/filmmaker to create a series of short films to deliver health promotion messages to the LGBT+ community about safety during the Covid 19 pandemic.
5 x 30-60 second films
1 x 3-4 minute film
This will be developed in consultation with Birmingham LGBT. The final videos will be used as part of the campaign on YouTube and other social media channels.
The individual/ organisation selected will receive a fee of £2500 (inclusive of VAT where relevant). This fee must be inclusive of all costs (including but not limited to equipment costs, filming time, editing time, research).
The final films must be:
- Informative and accessible to as wide an audience as possible
- Represent members of the LGBT+ community
- Comprised of original work which you/Birmingham LGBT own(s) the permissions for (i.e. commercial rights for font/image use).
The successful applicant will have:
- A proven track record of delivering high quality film works.
- A demonstrable interest in LGBTQ+ communities and a wider understanding on the LGBTQ+ community.
We particularly encourage applications from individuals or agencies who identify as LGBTQ+ and/or are based in the West Midlands. All applicants must be over the age of 18.
If you are interested, please forward your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Wednesday 20th January 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview on Monday 25th January 2021.