“Connection To Self” – FREE Emotional Wellbeing Course
“Connection To Self” is a multi-pronged mindfulness workshop devised by Scott Williamson with the main aim of helping people gain a deeper emotional and mental connection to themselves, as well as a deeper sense of self awareness.
Self-awareness helps us to have better self-reflection which in turn helps us build on our strengths and improve on our areas of weakness once we are aware of them.
Through simple, tried and tested techniques, the workshop will aim to empower people to connect with their inner self on a deeper level.
In the course of the workshop, you will learn how to
• Meditate and check in on your emotional, mental and energetic state
• Centre your energy and release tension from your body & mind through meditation
• Take charge of negative thoughts & negative self-talk.
• Work with affirmations to reset your mind-set to positive thinking
• Be present with yourself in spite of how busy life gets
• Be optimistic and practice gratitude through difficult times.
The workshop will also feature Fran Egan Kelly, a self-empowerment teacher who teaches through performing arts, meditation and Reiki.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive the latest news and updates
Our vision is a vibrant, diverse, lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans community in Birmingham, UK in which individuals can realise their full potential and have equal access to what the city has to offer.
A company registered in England, Company Number 07203554 A registered charity 1141568