RANG South Asian LGBT
RANG is a social support group open to South Asian & Middle Eastern men (and trans masculine men) who may identify as gay or bisexual.
In some South Asian countries RANG means “Colour”.
The aims of the group are:
- To reduce feelings of isolation and exclusion.
- To meet other men from similar cultural backgrounds and experience.
- A safe space to discuss common issues, make friends and get to know more about cultural events happening in and around Birmingham.
For more information and if you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org or trying call him on 0121 643 0821
- The group runs on one Sunday (usually the 2nd Sunday – see dates below) of each month at Birmingham LGBT Centre 1-3pm.
- At least 3 times a year we invite speakers to come in and introduce their services in relation to health and well-being.
- Creative workshops in art, music and discussion topics that are led by people who attend.
- We also endeavor to go out to visit other places twice a year.
- Sexual Health updates and STI testing (testing usually offered after the 3pm group close).
The current dates for 2020 are:
- Jan 12th
- Feb 9th
- Mar 15th
- Apr 12th
- May 10th
- Jun 14th
- Jul 12th
- Aug 9th
- Sep 13th
- Oct 11th
- Nov 15th
- Dec 13th