TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB PLEASE DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION PACK >>>
Administration Officer Birmingham LGBT
Salary: NJC Salary Scale 4 SCP 18 -20 £18,070 pro rata 18.5 hours (£9,035) plus up to 5% matched pension contributions.
Based: Based in Birmingham
Terms: 18.5 hours per week, with occasional evening and weekend work. 25 days annual leave entitlement, pro rata plus the bank holidays.
Responsible to: Wellbeing Services Manager
To provide a professional, friendly and comprehensive administrative service supporting the work of the Board of Trustees, Managers and team at Birmingham LGBT.
- To provide administration to the board of trusties and senior management team at Birmingham LGBT.
- Open, date stamp and distribute incoming mail
- Carry out general administrative duties across the organisation, tasks to include taking minutes, booking training, booking rooms, scanning, and shredding, photocopying, post and data entry.
- To provide administrative support to the leadership training programme and other training courses
- Organise and attend meetings, events and conferences where appropriate including booking rooms, arranging catering, preparing and circulating agendas and minutes in a variety of formats, taking minutes to include board and subcommittee meetings and team meetings
- Assist with the production of letters, documents, briefing reports and presentations in a range of formats for approval and signature as requested by managers.
- Assist in the collation and maintenance of statistical information using databases and spreadsheets.
- Assist in the maintenance of office systems, organise and store paperwork, documents and computer based information.
- Update Birmingham LGBTs web pages
- To provide administration and support to the Board as required
- Supervise volunteers to support with tasks as appropriate.
- Undertake relevant training to ensure continued personal development relevant to the area of work.
- Perform other duties that the Director of Birmingham LGBT or her authorised deputy may consider appropriate.
This job description is not exhaustive, but is provided to assist the post-holder to know what her/his main duties are. It may be amended from time to time without change to the levels of responsibility appropriate to the grade of the post and in discussion with the post-holder.